Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2013

new film "the power of observation"

 

Hey folks,
at first I want to say thank you for all the positive feedback I got on my latest series "the power of observation".
I'm glad you like it. So after uploading all the photos, I also finished the editing of the short film.
Please watch and share. And as always you're welcome to send me some feedback. (:

watch it here in HD: vimeo.com/82509587

 And click through my vimeo page for more little movies:
vimeo.com/mariascherlies

I wish you all happy and peaceful holidays and I hope you'll have a great start into the new year 2014!!


 








Kommentare:

  1. I like the movie and the photos are beautiful :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. richtig toller blog *_* mit wunderschönen bildern und jeder post von dir ist einfach so perfekt <3
    wir folgen dir dann mal gleich, folgst du uns auch? würde uns wirklich richtig freuen:-))
    liebe grüße
    http://aneverendingfriendshipveramatea.blogspot.co.at/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Musik zu dem Video ist toll und passt wirklich perfekt *_*

    LG Steffi
    http://realityisapointofview.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wow... this movie is really really nice!

    AntwortenLöschen